The Ventriloquist Club of Great Britain was founded in 2010
to fulfil the following aims:
1. To promote the activities and interests of Ventriloquists currently based and working within Great Britain;
2. To provide a central point of communication, a relevant historical resource reference library, and current news regarding professional materials available for Ventriloquists, and those interested in Ventriloquism, within Great Britain;
3. To encourage the cooperation, sharing and exchanging of relevant information concerning Ventriloquism between Ventriloquists, and those interested in Ventriloquism, who are based and working within Great Britain;
4. To encourage and promote social events, activities and companionship for Ventriloquists based and working within Great Britain;
5. To promote and encourage the art of good Ventriloquism within Great Britain through a programme of Professional Ventriloquism Workshops and Professional Puppetry Workshops.