Who May Apply? - Membership Application For The Ventriloquist Club of Great Britain:
1. Any person over 18 who is a Professional, Semi-professional or Amateur Ventriloquist based and performing within Great Britain may apply for -
FULL MEMBERSHIP. Proof of performances may be required on receipt of your Membership Application Form.
2. Any person providing Ventriloquism Scripts, Ventriloquist Figures, Ventriloquist Products and Materials which are available within Great Britain may apply for -
3. Any person over 18 with an interest in the art of Ventriloquism, in Ventriloquist Collectables, and based within Great Britain may apply for -
4. Under 18s must have their JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP Application counter-signed by a responsible adult.
5. Membership Fee: Currently: £45.00 p.a. (2012-2013) and is payable yearly On Acceptance.
6. Please Request A Pre-Printed Membership Application Form using our 'Contact Us' page, if preferred - or - Print Out and Complete the Following Application Form:
Membership Application Form - The Ventriloquist Club of Great Britain
Please Complete The Following Membership Application Form & Return By Post Together With Your 2012-2013 Membership Fee:
Stage-Name (if relevant):
Type of Membership Applied For: Full - Associate - Junior - Please Indicated by Underlining Category
If Full Membership - State Whether Professional, Semi-Pro or Amateur Ventriloquist:
If Associate Membership - State Whether Supplier of Ventriloquism Figures/Scripts/Accessories/Services:
If Junior Membership - State Name of Responsible Adult:
Signature of Responsible Adult:
I HEREBY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE AIMS OF THE VENTRILOQUIST CLUB OF GREAT BRITAIN:
Membership Fees for 2012-2013 are £45.00 p.a. for Full and Associate Membership, and £25.00 p.a. for Junior Membership
and are Payable by Cheque Only To: LK Robinson (LK Robinson is the Founder and Current Coordinator of The Ventriloquist Club of Great Britain.)
Please write your Name and Postcode on the reverse of the Cheque - Thank You.
Currently LK Robinson, Founder and Current Coordinator of The Ventriloquist Club of Great Britain, is bearing all costs on behalf of the Club. The current Membership Fee contributes towards the costs of The VC of GB website, the printing/duplicating costs of The VC of GB Ventriloquist Duologue/Scriptwriting Competition and towards the promotion of The VC of GB members activities, where relevant. Any Donations towards the running costs of The VC of GB from Members would be gratefully received and acknowledged on The Ventriloquist Club of Great Britain website, unless Members request otherwise.
Post Your Completed Application Form and Membership Fee To:
The Ventriloquist Club of Great Britain Office & HQ, LK Robinson, 'Ramshackles', 2 Downview, Nyewood, Petersfield, Hampshire GU31 5JA.
Tel: 01730 821030
You will be notified of your Acceptance of Membership to The Ventriloquist Club of Great Britain, by return.